Eyelash extensions can be a wonderful addition to your beauty regimen. The best way to protect your investment is to follow these aftercare steps.
- Do not get your lash extensions wet for the first 24 hours after application.
- Do not use oil-based eye products, eye creams, waterproof mascara or waterproof eyeliner.
- Cleanse your eyelashes daily with a soft clean makeup brush or disposable lipgloss wands.
- Use only water based make-up and make-up removers.
- Do not perm, tint or use an eyelash curler on you natural lashes while wearing extensions. (Damage to your lash extensions will occur)
- Be careful to avoid extreme heat near your extensions as the extensions can “singe” or loose their curl.
- Do not pull on your extensions or rub your eyes.
- If for any reason your extensions need to be removed, please do not attempt to remove them yourself! Contact a trained professional to avoid damage.
- To extend the life of your lashes, please schedule touch-ups every 2-3 weeks. Appointments after 4 weeks will need a new set.